« Home | PMP » | Alchemist! » | Cape May, NJ » | Hello World! » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

BSchool Application Feedback

I have my Wharton and Chicago feedback sessions scheduled on Thursday and Friday respectively. I have already had the Tuck feedback and it went well. I was praised for my essays, which made me wonder what the heck went wrong then. Well, there are certain things in my application that I did not explain and I should have explained. Also, my extracurriculars were a bit on the weaker side. I hope Wharton and Chicago say similar things so that I have a common theme to work on. I have been recording sessions on my ipod so that I can go over them again so as not to miss anything.

Apart from that, there is not much progress on reapplication process. There is so much to do - research more schools, make a plan, re-establish contacts in the schools... God, pls give me strength and keep me motivated.

What's EDGE? And what is the mini-SD?

can you tell I am tech-tarded? =/

I was hoping to be able to sync my phone calendar with outlook...but I don't think I can.

p.s. Good luck with the re-app process!

With a mini-SD slot, you can use mini-SD cards (memory cards). They come in different sizes - 256MB, 512MB, 1GB... Since phone's internal memory is limited, using these cards you can store more songs, pictures, documents :)

EDGE is a new standard (earlier standard ws GPRS) for data transfer over cellphone. So, you can surf the net faster.

See, you are not tech-tarded anymore :)

If only I could figure out how to transfer files to my phone from my PC!

are these SD cards the same as for cameras?

Yes, these are the same cards. Mini-SDs are smaller in size though. I really dig smartphones... eyeing Motorola Q now. It looks cool.



I really experienced studying your publish. very nice
B2B holiday ecards
corporate ecards for the holidays
multilanguage business ecards

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.