« Home | BSchool Application Feedback » | PMP » | Alchemist! » | Cape May, NJ » | Hello World! » 

Saturday, June 10, 2006 

W and C feedback

Had my Wharton and Chicago feedback sessions. Chicago loved my essays, Wharton found them average. One thing both pointed out was my extra-curriculars. Need to make more efforts to come out as a well-rounded person in the application. I have been working on this front since the beginning of this year, so I will have improvements to show coming fall. Chicago also pointed out that I had listed too many interests and activities (so what? I am a man of many interests :) in my resume. Better to have a few that are also tied to your MBA goals. Geez, how deep these adcoms dig into the applications! Looks like I did well on major frontiers (GMAT, academics, work-ex, essays, recos), but lost out in other parts of the applications. I will work on these parts and try to better my application. No more ding ordeal please!

Keep the faith warrior !! You will make it next year !!!

Thanks arwen. I am considering Ross as well.

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.