« Home | Golf day :) » | W and C feedback » | BSchool Application Feedback » | PMP » | Alchemist! » | Cape May, NJ » | Hello World! » 

Saturday, June 17, 2006 

I face pressure. You face pressure. Why did you provoke me?

This is the most popular phrase in Hong Kong currently, coined from this video. It was apparently shot by an onlooker on his mobile phone. The clip starts out when the protagonist, a middle-aged man, reacts strongly when a young man sitting behind him taps his shoulder to ask him to keep his voice down while talking on the phone. Guys, you have to watch this. Its so absurd its hilarious.

Wow.....really great informative blog post.I really like this great blog.Thanks for share with us.

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.