« Home | Phew! Darden - "Application complete" » | Darden - "Incomplete" » | Even an MBA can do it » | Yale submitted » | Darden submitted » | Chicago GSB submitted » | Tuck submitted » | Columbia submitted » | Agony of a perfectionist and Columbia essays » | JatWarrior Vs Apartment Management » 

Monday, October 30, 2006 

Yale interview invite

Got the Yale invite today. Was pleasantly surprised as I wasn't expecting it so quick (apparently it was the first day they sent invites). On the other hand, I haven't heard anything from Columbia yet. Its been more than three weeks since I submitted Columbia. Many applicants who submitted after I did have gotten their invites, so not sure how good my chances are now.

I am excited about the Yale interview and planning to have it on-campus at New Haven.

Congrats!!!! So how does the interview scheduling process work there?

Congratulations - that must feel good!

Don't stress too much about Columbia, I got my invite 8 weeks after submitting and everything worked out fine :)

Jat,
i am in the same situation.
got Yale invite but stressing too much about Columbia which I also submitted more than 3 weeks ago..

keeping my fingers crossed and good luck to you!

nice work man. congratulations and all the best.

Congrats!!

Does your online application list all of your items as being accepted? That is, Yale is in receipt of all of my materials (and has been since 10/10/2006), but has yet to update my application package with all of the details.

I want to know if I can still receive an invite despite the online application not being up to day.

hobbes,
i'view scheduling is through the website and is really easy. I did mine today and would be going to the campus soon.

nivedita/rungee/whartonblog/forrestgump,
thank you. I hope I do well.

marina,
thanks... I know there is no point stressing, but this whole waiting game is nerve-breaking sometimes. You have been through that, so you know what I am talking about. Anyways, I would take things as they come.

alex,
per marina's comments, we are good :)

anonymous,
Yale has not received my transcripts yet. That means they review the application and send invites even when the application is not complete. You may get the invite anytime. Dont stress over it though since they would send invites right through january. Good luck!

Congrats. Just ensure you prepare very well for the interview. All the best

Congratulations and Good Luck!
Ace it!

Congrats on the Yale invite! Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions about Yale, I luv it here

Congratzz and all the best for interiew

So, do you know if Yale interviews are blind or not?

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.