« Home | Darden submitted » | Chicago GSB submitted » | Tuck submitted » | Columbia submitted » | Agony of a perfectionist and Columbia essays » | JatWarrior Vs Apartment Management » | Bschool Research » | Freakonomics » | Museums and Superman » | 720 and asked to retake!!! » 

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 

Yale submitted

Again close to the deadline :) Anyways, this was my 5th school, and I am sooo application-fatigued now.

awesome work with your apps man. wish you good luck.

Wow~. Five apps?? Impressed. Very impressive. Good luck!

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.