« Home | Freakonomics » | Museums and Superman » | 720 and asked to retake!!! » | Consultants or not? » | I face pressure. You face pressure. Why did you pr... » | Golf day :) » | W and C feedback » | BSchool Application Feedback » | PMP » | Alchemist! » 

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 

Bschool Research

July came and went and JatWarrior's ass is still parked in the garage. He needs to gather some steam NOW.

I am still researching some schools, meanwhile trying to refine my post-MBA goals further.

My list as of now (schools strong in strategy consulting and entrepreneurship):
Tuck - Reapplicant
Chicago - Reapplicant
Wharton - Reapplicant
Columbia
Michigan/Darden
Yale
Haas/Kellogg

Any suggestions? Ideas?

Hey! Thanks for dropping by. The other school is the one on top of ur list. Tuck. :(

Our list is quite similar, i am also considering apping to most of these schools. Can we discuss more on chat/email?

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Hi there! Like your list of schools!

I'm not a UPenn alum, but I heard about the event from one. I don't think a lot of info. sessions have started, at least my area. I think most are in September...

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.