« Home | Tuck submitted » | Columbia submitted » | Agony of a perfectionist and Columbia essays » | JatWarrior Vs Apartment Management » | Bschool Research » | Freakonomics » | Museums and Superman » | 720 and asked to retake!!! » | Consultants or not? » | I face pressure. You face pressure. Why did you pr... » 

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 

Chicago GSB submitted

Three minutes to the deadline! Has anyone else been closer? :)
Tuck and Chicago applications have been such an adventure for me. I did spend a lot of time on the essays, but still had to scramble to meet the deadlines. Must do better on Darden.

Great show! Hope you won't be so close next time :-)

good luck!

Congrats ! Good luck.
I must have gotten Donna's mail but in the Diwali rush never checked my mail. Checked it today morning. Thanks for the info though

3 minutes .. that was closer than the closest !!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.