« Home | Even an MBA can do it » | Yale submitted » | Darden submitted » | Chicago GSB submitted » | Tuck submitted » | Columbia submitted » | Agony of a perfectionist and Columbia essays » | JatWarrior Vs Apartment Management » | Bschool Research » | Freakonomics » 

Thursday, October 26, 2006 

Darden - "Incomplete"

As expected, Darden has marked my application "Incomplete" because I did not submit my TOEFL score. Will talk to my account manager tomorrow to find out my options.

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.