« Home | Yale interview invite » | Phew! Darden - "Application complete" » | Darden - "Incomplete" » | Even an MBA can do it » | Yale submitted » | Darden submitted » | Chicago GSB submitted » | Tuck submitted » | Columbia submitted » | Agony of a perfectionist and Columbia essays » 

Thursday, November 02, 2006 

Darden's Philadelphia Reception

Had a wonderful time at Darden's alumni reception in Philadelphia today. I met quite a few alumni including Steven Silbiger, the author of popular The 10-day MBA. I even shared my darden visit experience with other prospective students. Also connected well with the admissions committe rep, who also gave me a high-five at one point of time. I will take it as a good sign :)

I liked the fact that it was more informal than other schools' recpetions. And yes, free wine and hors d'oeuvres never hurt:)

sir i am student of 7th semester ece so i apply now for mat exam which is scheduled on December 2011?
MAT MBA Colleges

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.