« Home | Darden's Philadelphia Reception » | Yale interview invite » | Phew! Darden - "Application complete" » | Darden - "Incomplete" » | Even an MBA can do it » | Yale submitted » | Darden submitted » | Chicago GSB submitted » | Tuck submitted » | Columbia submitted » 

Monday, November 06, 2006 

Yale interview completed

Completed my on-campus Yale interview today. It was a blind interview with an assistant director of admissions. A second-year student was also present during the interview, observing the interview. This was kind of a training for these students, who will conduct interviews as Yale sends more invitations. There were no surprise questions - usual why MBA, why Yale, Education and Work-experience. Interviewer seemed to be trying to get to know me and my fit with the school better. Overall, I think it went well, but we will know only when they release the decisions :)

Special thanks to brownoski for giving me some specific pointers on the new curriculum as well as for sneaking me in Prof Oster's Competitor class. You are awesome, man. There was a lot of class participation by students, and I enjoyed this class more than the other class I had attended earlier in the day.

sounds like you did pretty well. good luck for the admit.

yeah, sounds like it went pretty smooth and there were no trick questions. That's good, and good luck with an admit!)

I am doing my Yale interview on Thur so hopefully it will also go without unpleasant surprises.

Best of luck! :)

sounds good and cool. all the best

Gluck with Yale! As you can see by the Competitor class, Silver Cohort rocks!

Sounds like it went well.

You may want to prepare for future interviews with the MBA Interview Feedback Database at http://www.accepted.com/mba/InterviewFeedback.aspx .

And if you have a minute please share your interview experiences too.

Good luck!

did they give you any guidance as to when you will receive a decision? thanks and good luck!

forrestgump/alex/hobbes/inblue/brownoski/Linda,
Thank you.

Anonymous, decisions will be released in January. Although they may release some decisions before Christmas holidays in december, but thats not guaranteed.

Thanks for sharing the information. I am waiting for inviation from Yale. Good luck on school application.

Very interesting to read. Thank you.

i wants to take admission in human resource management or in it and hardware branch.
so please suggest me best college participating in MAT 2012 february examination having these branches

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.