« Home | At Tuck! » | Student visa - checked » | India, BoB » | Tuck ASW » | Financial aid tips » | About to soar free » | Application saga ends » | Farewell at work » | Financial aid and taxes » | Windy city, GSB and lawyer liar » 

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 

Class of 2009 info

Looks like Tuck website has not yet been updated for the class of 2009. I didn't see the stats anywhere else either. So here's some info we gathered during the orientation week:

Average GMAT: 713
Admission rate: 2-3 points lower than last year, so must be 17~18%
International students: 37% (most international class ever)
Women: 33-34% (I don't remember exactly, so guessing here)

Admission season is in full swing; we see quite a few visitors to the classes everyday. Hope applicants will find this info useful.

I am a Student. I have started learn SEO Course past few months. Please See My Blog Best College Student Loan.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2011.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015.

We're offer to WEB OPTIMIZATION training courses and introduction of SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING programs and a more advance talent of SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION courses for each stage of promoting. We are assist organizations take of benefit of the opportunities created from the digital disruption. We are enterprise professionals from divine it zone devoted to creating strategic digital marketing improvement solutions.
http://kyleclouthier.com

This articles or blog posts in this certain an element of your blog are really fantastic. Thank you to your useful discussion.
cricket net
cricket netting
cricket nets

Thanks for this information. Even though the Tuck website has not yet been updated for the class of 2009, I think there will still be many students who will apply for the said international class, since it will be more advantage for them to learn from this international class event.

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.