« Home | Farewell at work » | Financial aid and taxes » | Windy city, GSB and lawyer liar » | D from Yale » | Withdrew from Darden » | Enrolled! » | Another waitlist - Chicago » | Finally! The coveted admit - Tuck Tuck Tuck » | Waitlisted at Darden » | Chicago interview report » 

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 

Application saga ends

with a D from Chicago GSB. To be fair, I did not put in the efforts that a waitlisted candidate at GSB ought to make; admittedly, admit to Tuck had made me complacent. On the lighter side, I don't have to make any tough decisions now - its time to turn this blog green :)

Congratulations to Ganja Turtle and Forrest for successfully converting the waitlist to admits. Happy for you, guys.

Thank you for your comment! I definitely celebrated well tonight with my friends! They are happy that I will be staying in Boston with them! I am astounded that this whole process of doing 9 application is ACTUALLY OVER!!

We should plan some sort of get together or trip for this league of bloggers ... I find it crazy that some of us will never end up meeting in person!

jat bhai any plans of visiting rohtak before u start ur course?

Tuck is great ! Come on !! Atleast you have a chance to learn ice hockey unlike us.

On another note, are you still coming down to pune ?

Congratulations!!!! Tuck is an awesome place. It also has a small class size which is a BIG advantage when it comes to career services (esp if you are thinking of a career change)...There are quite a few people who would choose Tuck over Wharton or Chicago just for that reason... Way to go!!!

as everyone said, and you know it in your heart - you will have a ball at Tuck and get a great education at the same time. gsb wouldnt be a regret at all, although i agree that it would have been good to have a choice - although i have strong feeling you would have chosen tuck anyways ?

thanks for the shout out. i am dreaming if i can do a all bschools road trip once, i am sure i will have friends everywhere to have drinks with ;)

easy choice, but you made your own decision on Tuck regardless.. so nothing to worry about. have fun at Tuck!

Anuj bhai, I don't see your blog on your profile anymore. Why dont you email me? I will be in India towards april end... will also go to rohtak. I know you are no longer at rohtak, but I do look forward to meeting you at some point.

LOL... believe me... you are absolutely right to mention the LITTLE lighter side!
Anyhow, looking forward to meeting you in two weeks!

what do i get if i'm a teetotaller?

This comment has been removed by the author.

i am no teetotaler and I hate Lassi :D

Vodka would do magnificently :D.

But vodka or no, you have a vote from me

free drinks for people voting for me ;)

I vote for you and take the drink next weekend... although I guess they are free anyways?!?

Congratulations about Tuck

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.