« Home | Another waitlist - Chicago » | Finally! The coveted admit - Tuck Tuck Tuck » | Waitlisted at Darden » | Chicago interview report » | D from Columbia » | Phew! Chicago interview invite » | Yale interview completed » | Darden's Philadelphia Reception » | Yale interview invite » | Phew! Darden - "Application complete" » 

Thursday, December 21, 2006 

Enrolled!

TUCK CLASS OF 2009, Entering August 2007

Thank you for your response. Your decision has been processed and sent to Tuck Admissions—you have now secured a place in the Tuck Class of 2009. Congratulations!



Since I was admitted in EA, I had to pay the deposit by Jan 5th, 2007. Feels nice to have secured a place.

Congratulations!!!
Wishing you the very best for a great two years at school and many more after :)

Congratulations on your admit and decision to enroll at Tuck. =)

very cool. Congrats!

Cool ! Mr Back-to-school-for-sure.

I am almost dinged there. Applied in Nov round but havent heard of an interview invite.

wow! so u r done with the second big step too... deciding where to go. Congrats!

Nice - congratulations. It must be a great feeling to have that settled.

Congrats on finalizing your decision! )

Congratulations! Does this mean you just security the seat..but still wait for others? can we tell school later that we cannot go even pay deposit? thanks

Hey congratulations..you are one of the first ones this year!

hey thanks for that encouraging post.I really hope they have some invites left.I would love the confusion of choices. :)

Good luck ! and a nice end to the MBA journey !

I am doing good :) This is great news.. Congrats on Tuck !

Congratulations! It's a great school.

Did you ever re-take the GMAT and exceed 720?

Anonymous,

No, I did not retake the GMAT.

Congratulation on Tuck!

Class of 2009?! Are Business schools processing applications 2 years ahead or is it up to the applicant as to which year they want to enroll.

Oh never mind. That's the Graduation class of 2009! Geez, I need to stop drinking but what can I do, I have so much alcohol left over from the new years! Aahhhhhh.....what the heck, I might as well finish up the Chivas Regal. Salut! Here's to the little Ode you have posted on your profile.

All the best dude..Have a great time at TUCK..

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.