« Home | Waitlisted at Darden » | Chicago interview report » | D from Columbia » | Phew! Chicago interview invite » | Yale interview completed » | Darden's Philadelphia Reception » | Yale interview invite » | Phew! Darden - "Application complete" » | Darden - "Incomplete" » | Even an MBA can do it » 

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 

Finally! The coveted admit - Tuck Tuck Tuck

Can't describe the emotions that ran through my head when Tuck called me an hour back. I had been waiting for that moment for such a long time!!!

Jatwarrior, the Tuckie!

CONGRATS! That's great news!

Congrats. But who's your first choice if they all give you love?

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! :)

I can only imagine your elation!Congratulations! What great news!
-mbasalsera

Wonderful! Congratulations :-)

This is awesome !!! Congratulation.. its party time.

Do u want to hear the above thing in Haryanvi..

Chore ek dam lath sa gaad diya tanne to.. kasute je see aa gaye hoke..

:) Fellow jat blogger

Congratulations! It's a great program.

pretty awesome. tuck is great. time to celebrate!

Congratulations. Go party now !

awesome man! tuck is easily one of my fav schools! go dude! you had a tele-iview?

A big CONGRATULATION!

Very happy for you...

WOW !! GREAT NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Many congratulations!!!
Time to celebrate :)

OH WOWWWWWWW!!!! I mean WOWWW!!!

Worth the effort and the wait! :D

Really happy for you, L! :)

Congrats man!

Awesome- Congrats!

Congratulations! I know how you feel because I just got in too!!!

Hopefully I'll see you next year.

rungee/wannabe/mba babe/mbasalsera/scarecrow/mbablogger/linda/asiangal/forrest gump/inblue/ganja turtle/juggler/alex/iday/hobbes/maelstromx/high above broadway/anonymous,

Thanks a lot for the wishes... I am happy as I really dig Tuck. I have visited the campus twice and absolutely loved it. I wish you all applying great success! Believe me, you guys are awesome and am sure you will get similar news from your fav schools.

Guys,

All of you using beta version of blogger, I could not leave a comment on your blogs. It doesn't let me... apparently they are having some authentication problem.

WOW!!!!!!!! Way to go dude!!!!

Congratulations!
I look forward seeing you at the ASW.

Hey congrats! I got through at Tuck too and am thrilled about it. Hope to see you around on the admit board

Congrats! I got the call too... looking forward to meeting you and laserlikefocus!

LOL... yes I like Tuck a lot (^_^)
... and yes, I'm on the admit forum yet, just search for "Tokyo"...

I was in Chi last year but didnt visit the school.

Hey..
Congratulations..so nice.. Anyway, i have some info about opportunity more that i could be able to share with you if you have it.:D

Cheers,

an opportunity to earn extra money

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.