« Home | Phew! Chicago interview invite » | Yale interview completed » | Darden's Philadelphia Reception » | Yale interview invite » | Phew! Darden - "Application complete" » | Darden - "Incomplete" » | Even an MBA can do it » | Yale submitted » | Darden submitted » | Chicago GSB submitted » 

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 

D from Columbia

After six weeks of submitting and without an interview invite. I had spent maximum time on the CBS application and I am sure it was a strong one, so DWI is very preplexing to me. It does not make sense. Surprisingly, I am not very disappointed. Maybe I wasn't a good fit with the school. Moreover, Chicago invite (GSB is one of my top choices) had already put me in a good mood by the time CBS update came in :)

Hobbes also received the same unfortunate news from CBS today. I know its harder for you buddy since with an interview, you were much closer to getting in. As we already know, these things do happen in this process. Don't despair and hang in there.

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.