« Home | D from Columbia » | Phew! Chicago interview invite » | Yale interview completed » | Darden's Philadelphia Reception » | Yale interview invite » | Phew! Darden - "Application complete" » | Darden - "Incomplete" » | Even an MBA can do it » | Yale submitted » | Darden submitted » 

Friday, November 24, 2006 

Chicago interview report

Completed my Chicago interview today with an alum. The interview was at his office, which is an hour drive from my place. I had been awake since 4:30 AM, so I was a little tired. How could I leave the awesome Black Friday deal ($550 off) on a movie projector at Circuit City :)

Interview took about an hour and was very conversational and unstructured. We talked about GSB, its professors and also my other school choices. He even asked my GMAT score. There were no difficult questions or surprises. I was able to stress on my extracurriculars as the improvement from last year. He was quick enough to submit my interview report today itself. Now the anxious wait till December 20th begins.

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.