« Home | Enrolled! » | Another waitlist - Chicago » | Finally! The coveted admit - Tuck Tuck Tuck » | Waitlisted at Darden » | Chicago interview report » | D from Columbia » | Phew! Chicago interview invite » | Yale interview completed » | Darden's Philadelphia Reception » | Yale interview invite » 

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 

Withdrew from Darden

I removed myself from the Darden waitlist today. Wrote thank you emails to my contacts in the admissions committee, letting them know that I was going somewhere else. One of them immediately replied expressing his disappointment that I would not join them, but wished my luck. Darden admissions has been super nice and supportive through out the process.

I hope everyone had a blast welcoming the new year. I spent my new year eve at a lounge/club in NYC with my gf and a bunch of her friends. We hung out there till 3 AM; it was awesome. Open bar, guys! :) I wanted to try out a drink called zombie, but they didn't make it. Maybe because it takes a lot of ingredients to make - light rum, 151-proof rum, dark rum, apricot brandy and many juices, and they did not wanna entertain that in an open bar.

Check out the club at http://pressurenyc.com

Here's wishing all of us a great 2007.

So are you planning to navigate the Chicago Wait list ?

I can understand the lack in motivation. I cut out my LBS too. If you can move on the waitlist -- some activity may be.. he he

Sure lets meet up in Pune. I will be in here until April -mid may. Drop me an email.

PS: Some how my google account ( post Beta conversion ) isn't permitted on ur blog :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.