« Home | Tuck ASW » | Financial aid tips » | About to soar free » | Application saga ends » | Farewell at work » | Financial aid and taxes » | Windy city, GSB and lawyer liar » | D from Yale » | Withdrew from Darden » | Enrolled! » 

Thursday, April 26, 2007 

India, BoB

After quitting my job, I packed my bags and took a 14 hour direct flight to reach India last week. It's great to be with family and friends after quite a long time, and I am enjoying it. I was also down with food poisoning for some time. Per our doctor, it was due to a sudden change in food habbits. I am doing better now and my stomach has fully adjusted to great home food. I am planning some traveling in next few month and will blog as time and web access permit.

Meanwhile, Clear Admit announced the Best of Blogging 2006-2007 results this past Tuesday. I am happy to find myself in top 10. Rungee, Iday and Juggler are top three and deservingly so. Congratulations, guys! And thank you Clear Admit for maintaining such a useful site and for highlighting all these great blogs.

Me off to San Francisco for my 2nd wedding anniv this weekend. So that should be fun :)..Try watching 1971 or chini kum..heard they are OK..But c'mon..you are in India now..you should know better than me!! [by the way..spidey 3 in Hindi !!! now that should be a blast :))))]

Thanks Jat!
Congratulations for ur top 10 nomination too :)

Congrats for the top 10!!!

Hope you can fully enjoy your stay in India after that little adjustment period ;)

Take care and see you in August!

Wow!...it only proves that you're god enough to be able to achieve the award!. great!

Yeah ..You have the ability to get this award. Thanks
Admission Circular

Truly its great to see this sort of useful blog. Thanks for sharing the blog with us.
corporate team building Buckinghamshire
team building Buckinghamshire
corporate days Buckinghamshire

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.