« Home | India, BoB » | Tuck ASW » | Financial aid tips » | About to soar free » | Application saga ends » | Farewell at work » | Financial aid and taxes » | Windy city, GSB and lawyer liar » | D from Yale » | Withdrew from Darden » 

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 

Student visa - checked

Got my F1 visa today at the US embassy in New Delhi. It was a very smooth and pain-free process, but for the long queues - outside the embassy for 45 minutes in Delhi heat; welcomed by another queue once I got inside. I spent close to four hours in there for a two-minute interview. Interview itself was very easy and I wasn't asked for any documents. Interviewer commented that I was going to a great school, so I guess it helps going to a well-known university.

PS: I did quite a bit of India traveling during the last month. More about that in the next post.

Congrats Dude! Hope the sailing's as smooth for everyone. Who minds the heat as long as the passport gets 'Stamped' :)

sweet. one big thing off the list. now you can rest and make up for the lost sweat ;)

Congrats... and good to know you'll be in Hanover in August ;)... LOL... let's hope I'll be there too - I have my interview in July...
Take care!

Back in Delhi ?? Way to go with the visa.

congrats on visa!

d000d! U back in Delhi? Lets meet up before we leave for our resp schools, if you havnt already left! And COngrats on the visa!

Bully for you! I would certainly like to go to Delhi too...Sigh.

that was really helpful.I must say you are great.





offshore outsource

Post a Comment

About me

  • JatWarrior
  • "A goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow, because I wont be back again. There is a mark that I must leave, however small it seems to be, a legacy of love for those, who follow after me." - Anonymous
View my profile   Email me

Previous posts

journey of a jat, the warrior is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.